La Chartreuse - Centre national des écritures du spectacle

58 rue de la République 30400 Villeneuve-lès-Avignon
58 rue de la République 30400 Villeneuve-lès-Avignon
This Chartreuse, founded in 1356 by Pope Innocent VI,
is one of the biggest monasteries in the Carthusian order. See the
church, 3 cloisters, gardens, and the chapel painted by Matteo Giovannetti.

Contact par mail

* Pflichtfelder